St Petersburg Property Management
Let Us Manage Your St Petersburg Rental Property
Why choose Asset Management Real Estate
At Asset Management Real Estate, we take a streamlined approach to
tenant placement, maintenance and financial reporting so our clients
can enjoy the benefits of owning Investment Property without the day
to day headaches of being a Landlord. Whether you own one property or
several, we specialize in managing single family, multi-family,
condominium and townhome properties. We are dedicated to effectively
and efficiently managing all aspects of your property. When you consider
all the time, effort and attention it takes to accomplish this, you will
not want to leave it up to chance.
When you chose to use Asset Management Real Estate for your Property Management needs you can expect the following services:
Once we have determined a rental rate and have prepared the property for showing,
we will actively market your property and will work tirelessly to find the best
qualified tenants possible. Below are some of the marketing tools we employ:
- Professional photography of your rental home.
- Property listed on the Realtor MLS (Multiple Listing Service)
- Install a Yard sign, flyer box, and a professionally designed flyer at the property
- Advertise the property on Zillow.com, Realtor.com, Trulia.com, Yahoo.com, Hotpads.com, mynewplace.com Apartments.com and many more
- Showcase your property as a featured rental listing on our company website www.amreinc.com
Finding the right tenant makes all the difference when renting your property.
Our rigorous and comprehensive screening process eliminates the guesswork.
Our evaluation process includes checking the following:
- Full credit report with FICO Score
- Nationwide eviction search
- Criminal history
- Sex offender
- Credit, civil and criminal checks
- Employment and Income verification
- Debt to Income ratio assessment
- Research of landlord references
- Apply pre-established criteria for the acceptance or rejection of tenant applicants
Once we have found a qualified tenant we will complete the following steps to ensure a seamless move in for the tenant:
- Collect a deposit to hold prior to move in
- Execute attorney prepared lease agreement with applicant
- Make tenant aware of any Home Owner Association rules and regulations.
- Complete in depth Move-in inspection with detailed photo and video documentation of property condition completed before tenant is given possession.
- Go through an onsite property orientation and reference guide with the new tenant
- Verify all utilities are turned on in Tenants name
- Collect all pre-move in funds (certified funds only)
- Deliver keys for possession
- Follow up with tenant after move in to make sure they are happy with the property (A happy tenant pays rent on time!)
Management and Financial and Accounting after Move-in
After the tenant has moved in you can expect the following on going tasks to be
completed in a professional manner. We have created our system to ensure your property
is maintained, your rent is received and there is limited if any time between tenants.
- Collection of rents through online payments from Tenant Portal or by check
- Ensure each tenant complies with the terms lease and maintains property condition
- Post 3-Day Late Rent Notices when applicable
- Deliver owner proceeds via Automatic Bank Transfer with E-mail notification
- Mid lease term property inspection (More frequent inspections offered at Owners request)
- Payment of maintenance invoices
- Provide online portal to owner account records at www.amreinc.com
- Annual itemized income and expense statement is provided with IRS form 1099
- Resolve issues of Lease compliance professionally for tenant and owner
- Inspect property approximately 60 days prior to lease end
- Coordinate any anticipated turn over repairs for re-marketing if tenant is not renewing
- Execute Lease Renewal or aggressively re-market for a new tenant (We work very hard to offer seamless turn overs with minimal time between tenants)
- Complete an in depth move-out condition report complete with photos and video evidence of any damages
- Make Security Deposit Claims as required by FL Statute Chapter 83
- Disburse Security Funds as claimed or negotiated on owner’s behalf
Repairs, Emergencies and Regular Maintenance
During the course of the lease we will handle all maintenance and emergency repairs so you can rest assured your investment is protected.
- 24/7 maintenance request handling, for minor or emergency repairs & routine maintenance.
- All work is coordinated using only licensed and insured vendors.
- Online tenant access for work orders
- Coordination for landscaping and pool maintenance
Our goal is to offer you impeccable service and address all of your expectations upfront.
Before you hand over your property for us to manage or lease we will conduct a Needs
Assessment with you to determine if our services and your expectations are a fit.
Additionally, we will complete the following tasks prior to marketing the home for rent:
- Inspect your property for any deferred maintenance and recommend any improvements that will enhance marketability, increase rent and/or reduce your liability
- Prepare a Comparable Rental Analysis to determine a fair market rent
- Coordinate any improvements or repairs through our licensed and insured vendors
- Prepare a property specific tenant reference guide for your rental
We offer 3 Programs to help you succeed with your Real Estate Investment:
TENANT ACQUISITION: Not only do we utilize our powerful marketing
plan to locate the tenant, we will schedule showings, screen and place
the tenant for one, flat fee. After we have done this, we will turn it
over to you. Choose this option if you feel confident and comfortable
managing rent collection, repairs and ongoing tenant issues.
FULL SERVICE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT: With this program, we will handle everything.
All marketing, showing, screening, placement and coordination of maintenance and
repairs as described above. You do not pay unless the home is occupied. Choose
this option if you are looking for a “turn-key” approach to managing your home.
LISTING ADD-ON: We will simultaneously list your property for sale
and for rent. If a tenant is found before a buyer the listing can be
cancelled at no charge. You will then have the option to contract our
Full-Service Property Management in the event a tenant is found. Note:
There are additional fees/commissions when listing a property for Sale.
Please contact us for details.
Inquire About Our Services
St Petersburg Area Info
St. Petersburg is a city on Florida's gulf coast, part of the Tampa Bay area. It's known for its pleasant weather (hence its “Sunshine City” nickname), making it popular for golfing, boating, fishing and beachgoing. Its waterfront parks host the Dali Museum, featuring surrealist works of art; the Museum of Fine Arts, with works ranging from ancient to contemporary; and Mahaffey Theater, home of the Florida Orchestra.
Areas We Serve
- St Petersburg
- St. Petersburg
- South Pasadena
- Pinellas Park
- Palm Harbor
- Tierra Verde
- St. Pete Beach
- Treasure Island
- Madeira Beach
- Redington Beach
- Redington Shores
- North Redington Beach
- Indian Shores
- Indian Rocks Beach
- Belleair Beach
- Clearwater Beach
Asset Management is committed to ensuring that its website is accessible to people with disabilities. All the pages on our website will meet W3C WAI's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, Level A conformance.
Any issues should be reported to email@example.com.
Website Accessibility Policy